Wednesday, January 30, 2013

If The Shoe Fits

Are shoe sizes seasonal or is it just about the colors, do you think?

Marie has almost caught up to my shoe size now.
But that's not the part that worries me. Now that Marie is shopping in the "women's" shoe section, the shoes have gotten so much more mature than the simple princess design sneakers and low heel flats. We've entered the high heel arena, but how much of a heel is really appropriate for a tween?

Thank goodness, Marie is much more of a 'tom boy' than she is a girly girl like Chadee. I cringe thinking of the day I see either one of my little ladies strutting around in six inch heels.

So how do you determine what is the right shoe for your daughter? I've been asking myself this question all week. Is it the shoe that fits?

And what exactly does fit mean?

Seriously, is it the shoe that fits your budget? Fits her foot the best? Or fits a criteria of what a shoe should be according to her age?

It's so much easier with Chadee. As long as it's pink and sparkles she's wear it until it wears out. Preferably in a Mary Jane Style.

But I've seen heels on little girls shoes that I wouldn't wear myself.
I know, I know... call me old fashion.
Or just call me a klutz.

It's so hard to find a shoe that fits. There are so many! Colors. Styles. Purposes. How do you choose for which one is the right fit?




No comments:

Post a Comment