Sunday, January 27, 2013

What Are Little Girls Made Of?



I love this simple little rhyme that describes little girls.

One day, our little girls grow up and become little ladies, and eventually they become woman.

Raising girls can be most difficult at times.

I've named this site after my own two girls and I hope you join me here for creative ideas for crafts, tea parties, etiquette, and most of all encouragement. No matter what age your little girl is, she'll always be a lady.

Our girls are growing up in a world so much different than the one we knew at their age. I don't know about you, but I think the values we hand down to our little girls are more important now than they ever were before.

What is the one thing you worry about most with your girls?

Let's face those challenges together.




No comments:

Post a Comment