Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fancy Nancy Style





Does your little lady of a sense of style?

As a mom, I often want to pick out my little lady's clothes for the next day. I want her to match and look cute at the same time, but as my little lady's get older I've had to let go of always deciding what they wear.

Chadee loves to pick out her clothes and create her own Fancy Nancy style.

And as a mom, I've had to step back and let my little lady be herself. If it were up to me, she'd wear jeans and sneakers everyday to school, they're practical and what I grew up wearing.

But Chadee won't go anywhere near a pair of jeans unless she's got a dress to go over top of them.

I've learned to accept the following things:

1. My little lady may not always be color coordinated.
2. What does the latest fashion matter, as long as it's her style? She could just create the next trend.
3. If it makes her happy, and she's wearing clothing that fit appropriately, then why can't she wear it?

Every morning Chadee surprises me with a new outfit selection. She mixes and matches and creates a whole look of her own. At any given time, she's prepared for a tea party, Fancy Nancy style.

And at this age, this kind of style can be so much fun, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment